Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Remove SpywareQuake

SpywareQuake is a malware program that pretends to be an antispyware program, while it is not.Spyware Quake is a variant of Smitfraud infection.
SpywareQuake displays fake warnings claiming that your computer is infected with dangerous spyware and offering to download and install its special anti-malware tool. This tool turns out to be SpywareQuake, rogue spyware remover.
This is a very high risk threat and should be removed immediately as to prevent harm to your computer and your privacy.

Click here for SpywareQuake removal instructions

2 Comments:

Blogger Sammy said...

KI, today I was looking for a nice blog
experience on adware scan and I found your website.
this post wasn’t exactly what I was looking for but it
did get my attention and interest. I see why I arrived
on your excellent blog when I was searching for
adware scan related information and I’m glad I did
even though its not an exact fit. Well let me contribute
to your website by leaving you with one of my favorite
quote from Robert Orben: "To err is human - and to
blame it on a computer is even more so. - Robert Orben
Informative Post, thanks for the read and nice
experience.

4:06 AM  
Blogger Sammy said...

Hello KI, I’m just searching the web for the
next big thing on spyware removal and noticed your great
site. Although this post wasn’t actually what I was
looking for it DID get my attention and interest. I
see now why I found your great website when I was
searching for spyware removal related information and I’m
thankful I found your blogsite even though its not an
exact match. Excellent Post, thanks for the read
(It’s a keeper), One last thing, here’s a great quote
from Doug Larson - "Home computers are being called
upon to perform many new functions, including the
consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog." -
Doug Larson

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home